Tuesday, August 31, 2021

KAREN EFFIE: SHAMANISM, DEATH AND WALKING BETWEEN WORLDS

 

I am Karen Effie, and I walk between worlds. 

I help with healing and divination, in a Shamanic state of consciousness, assisted by transcendent and compassionate spirits. I work for koha, a gift, not money. 

I do Rune readings, at fairs and expos, and privately. I use Runes I made myself.

I teach Shamanic journeying in small groups. 

I have a particular interest in death, psychopomp work, andcaring for the dead and those in grief. I run occasional Deathly Events.

I am trained with the Foundation for Shamanic Studies and I have a Certificate in Funeral Celebrancy. I employ professional ethics in my work.

I am based in Otautahi/Christchurch, Aotearoa. I travel at times to Wellington. Distance work is possible in Non Ordinary Reality.

The world is full of wonders and marvels. I love it greatly. 

This blog will be a repository of ideas and educational materials, wondering and marveling, and loving greatly. 

FACEBOOK

https://www.facebook.com/kareneffiedeathcare

EMAIL

kareneffie.deathcare@gmail.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

IS THE WORLD REAL AND DOES IT MATTER?

Yes. End of episode. Thank you for reading.   No? The world isn’t real? We are not real? We are just spirits having a human experience...